We are so glad you visited our website today. We believe that all information provided on this website will be life changing to you and your family and maybe even set your lives on a new course of change. We are here for you.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
All of our beliefs here at Rhema Word Outreach Center stem from Scriptures.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
- Scriptures are the New Covenant, as recorded in the New Testament, we accept as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine (2 Timothy 3:16, Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21 NIV).
The Godhead- Our God is one, but manifested in three persons: The father, The son, The Holy Spirit, all being coequal with one another (Deuteronomy 6:4, Philippians 2:6).
- God the Father is greater then all; the sender of the Word (Logos) and the begetter (John 1:14, John 14:28, John 16:28).
- The Son is the Word flesh-covered, the one begotten, and has existed from the beginning (John 1:1, John 1:14, John 1:18).
- The Holy Spirit proceeds from both the Father and the Son, and is eternal (John 14:16, John 15:26).
We look forward to seeing you soon.